Wednesday, May 24, 2017

A Season of Challenging Changes

We're nearing the end of the month and again, it brings me to the place where I need to evaluate the status of my life and make a few decisions on 1) how the current month's challenges went and 2) what I should be aiming at for the next month.

In thinking back at some of the challenges I've tried this year, I'm really ready to dive into a different sort of challenge for the next 30 or so days.

It's time to switch it up a little.

Though I can talk about food and nutrition until, as my mom would say, "the cows come home," I think I need to touch on a few other aspects of my life.

There are a few aspects of my life that could use some tweaking here and there. Whether they're financial things, educational things, physical things or whatever - the list offers a variety of options.

There are lots of things I want to expand on when it comes to learning and experiencing things in life. I think now's the prime time to jump on a couple of those things.

So far this year, I've spent an embarrassingly small amount of time on my bicycle. I don't have any good reasons for that, but I have lots of little reasons.

We all have such good intentions...myself included.

I read a really great blog post today that talked about how to get an aspect of your life together by reversing the reason. Generally, when we have trouble committing to a change for ourselves, if we can commit to changing for the better in honor of someone we care for, and telling them about it, it adds accountability.

I'm willing to give that a whirl. I believe in trying a variety of different avenues to challenge myself and make positive life changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment