The days are getting longer. Well, that's to say that we're having more minutes which are adding up to hours of sunlight as we head toward spring. This brings some panic, but mostly excitement of the spring season to come. Panic. Yep, I said it. On the surface, spring is beautiful and warm and sunny and I can easily envision flowers and blue skies and green grass and gentle breezes.
Beneath the surface? Udder terror.
Well, you know - not terror terror, but moderate terror because while those visions of beautiful nature run wild during our day dreams, eventually, our minds will make it down to some obvious thoughts about what we're wearing during those beautiful, light days of spring.
If I could wear a lightweight, flowy dress from April through October, that'd be my go-to. No big deal. Light. Flowy. Decently covered. Not a swimsuit.
A swimsuit. What if I actually *want* to wear a swimsuit this year? Shizzle. Immediately, my mind is snapped back to reality and back to this particular juice cleanse challenge.
I have exactly two days left to get it together. I've envisioned what my first day will look like regarding the pre-juicing cleanse days. I've decided to use these pre-juice cleanse days to consume only mostly liquids; brothy soups, smoothies, water.
And most of all...meal prep and portion control. I can't afford to feel like I'm starving myself. No one should feel that way. So, thankfully, I've been through enough self challenges to know what I can and can't take and where I need to draw the line.
Two days until pre-juicing fast prep week. Tomorrow, I'm totally making myself chili and I'll probably even eat some Tostitos.
No comments:
Post a Comment