There are a few benefits to starting a new monthly challenge on the weekend. For starters, you have the time to plan things out and organize your day to around the new challenge.
Tomorrow is the start of my new challenge of the month!
And just before I sat down to write this - I almost messed it up totally.
I'm headed out of town for the weekend and that requires me to pack. This is no big deal, but my challenge for April is this...
Each day - take all vitamins/supplements/pills on time.
You may have read a previous post or two about how this seems to be a challenge for me normally.
And here's how I almost screwed it up...
I recently bought a new bottle of pills because I had an inclination that this is what I'd challenge myself to do for April. So, I've had them out in an obvious place on my table so that I'd see them each day leading up to the challenge.
Well, in prepping the house last night for out of town travel, I put things away.
Yup. You guessed it. For me, it's quite literally, "Out of sight, out of mind."
But today, as I type this post - thankfully I remembered!
I have what I need for the weekend and I'm pill ready! I've organized my stock and I think this will be the beginning of a good new habit for the month.
So, as non-dramatic as this sounds, I'm certain there will be challenges - after all, the weekend out of town is the perfect time to lose track of any type of regimen. But, I'm hoping and putting plans in place for the best! Here we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment