Thank goodness I can borrow from the creative ideas of others. I'm not exactly sure what I would do without pictures on the internet, blogs and inspiration from my family, friends and colleagues.
People seem to think that I'm creative simply because I'm crafty. I put those in two different categories, much like having a talent versus a skill. To me, people who are creative are 'big picture' people. They can envision something out of nothing! They can conceptualize the impossible and things that are not yet invented.
Nope. Not it.
Creative people can get ideas after doing a little research on what's been done already - by others. We aren't necessarily the most original thinkers, but we can pretty much execute to a 'T' when given the right tools. That's when the creative juices start pouring in.
Today was day two of the bento-style boxed lunches for me. It was another salad. The same as day one. Tomorrow has a very good potential of ending up like the first two days, except I'm currently having a late evening and I haven't even prepped my bento for tomorrow. Oh man.
You know, I don't think I'd be able to deviate at all from the same 'ole meal ideas if it wasn't for the internet. Pictures can really help you determine what you like versus what you don't.
As for me and my bento box, I'd better get cracking on the meal prep for tomorrow - the last business day of the week before it gets too late...
I definitely don't want to plan to fail by failing to plan!
No comments:
Post a Comment